Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.
Vylon Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angelica Winters' test results.

Go down

Angelica Winters' test results. Empty Angelica Winters' test results.

Post by D-Boyzachu100 Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:49 pm

Match Results
jackachu vs Relia
Continuous Plant Control vs. Sbellbooks/Prophecy
Result of the Duel: 2-1 (6/10)

Deck Rating Total: 34/45

Main Deck Structure: 13/15

So I was looking at some spellbook decks that have topped on tcgplayer and they were pretty close to this one main deck wise, there are a few things im a bit dubious about, but nothing serious.

Main Deck Synergy: 10/10

Side Deck: 1/10 -

You only had a playset of System Down in there. Now I know it's a good card, but it's not the best was yo stop qliphorts and machine decks other than that aren't too much of a thing. I'd make sure you filled that out to help your matchups.

Extra Deck: 8/10 -

A lot of what you have there is decent, but not really the best, but this doesn't really matter in Spellbooks as much as other decks. I tried to make a list of changes I'd make, but then I realised there's nothing you can really change it for in most of the cases. Although I'd run Ghostrick Alucard and Mechquipped Angineer (or something like that) over Soul of Silvermountain and Number 49: Fortune Tune though.

Notes on Deck:
It's a good deck, the place with the most room for improvement is the side deck by far.

Match Performance Total: 21/35

Use of Cards: 8/10
I'll be honest with the length of the duel (and the spellbook turns) I stopped playing 100% attention quickly, but from what I saw there wasn't many problems at all.

Concentration: 4/10

-2 Tried to draw when under the condition of Reckless Greed.
-2 Tried to activate Spellbook of Secrets while I had Thunder King Rai-Oh on the field.
-2 Spellbook of Fate was used on the priestess so it would be unaffected by Fiendish Chain a turn after I Fiendish Chained it and after the battle phase of that turn.

Control of the Duel: 8/10

Control was good (although I bricked a decent amount).

Siding Skills: 1/5

Well I'll give you 1 point as you didn't side in any System Down, as that would've been dreadful, but as you didn't have anything near full side deck, you couldn't really get points here.

Ruling Test Score: 5/10

Notes on Performance: You did well, although you asked a lot of ruling questions (which isn't good to ask in random duels) and made a few errors. Brushing up on rulings is your biggest way to improve here.

Final Score: 66/100
0-50 places you in Sphere Blue
51-85 places you in Prism Green
86-100 places you in Disigma Red.
To get Omega Purple, one must first achieve Disigma Red with at least a 95/100. Then he/she must contact a staff for the special Omega challenge. This is extremely difficult to accomplish; very few may even get the opportunity to try for Omega.

Welcome to Prism Green, I hope you enjoy your stay!
D-Boyzachu100
D-Boyzachu100

DA Record : 10-0-4
SA Record : 0-0-0

Back to top Go down