Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.
Vylon Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

✴Mizar✴'s Test Results

Go down

✴Mizar✴'s Test Results Empty ✴Mizar✴'s Test Results

Post by D-Boyzachu100 Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:41 pm

Match Results
jackachu vs [Barian] >Mizar<
Plant Madolche vs. Galaxy
Result of the Duel: Testee lost: 1-2 (4/10)

Deck Rating Total: 36/45

Main Deck Structure: 13/15

Galaxy Serpent is sort of a weird inclusion honestly.

I'd run 2 Vanity's Emptiness over the 1 Call of the Haunted.

The one of Wiretap won't do too much.

Main Deck Synergy: 9/10

Side Deck: 5/10 -

Galaxy-Eyes Cloud Dragon and Galaxy Zero aren't things you'd want to side.

You don't want to be running 3 Prohibition really, it's not really worth the spot in the side at the moment either.

Siding 3 Dark Bribe isn't a good idea, it's not the best card really and there's a lot better for the side.

Extra Deck: 9/10 -

In terms of 7 Synchros (even though I don't agree with Galaxy Serpent) I would definitely run a copy Black Rose Dragon, because honestly the only reason I would run Galaxy Serpent for is that.

The Xyzs are good, although I'd run Castel of the Starleige Paladynamo, as it's probably the best rank 4 right now.

Notes on Deck: The main deck/extra deck is good, you just need more practice on side deck. I'd recommend looking up deck profiles from decks that have topped events on youtube/tcgplayer/alter reality games etc. and look at the side decks they are running and try and make a top notch one.

Match Performance Total: 25/35

Use of Cards: 8/10

No big error.

Concentration: 8/10

-2 Tried to add twice with Galazy Soldier in the same turn.

Control of the Duel: 6/10

Control was reasonable, although no too strong. Game 2 I bricked and game 3 you bricked, so you might've got a better score if that didn't happen.

Siding Skills: 3/5

Siding out good traps for 2 Dark Bribe wasn't a good choice (not like siding in Dark Bribe was really that good anyway).

Ruling Test Score: 3/10

Notes on Performance: You didn't do badly, I thought I was going to lose the first game for sure, but in the end I won and the other 2 games were totally one sided.

I'm sure that with a good side deck and better ruling knowledge (and a bit more luck), you'd get red.

Final Score: 68/100
0-50 places you in Sphere Blue
51-85 places you in Prism Green
86-100 places you in Disigma Red.
To get Omega Purple, one must first achieve Disigma Red with at least a 95/100. Then he/she must contact a staff for the special Omega challenge. This is extremely difficult to accomplish; very few may even get the opportunity to try for Omega.

Welcome to Prism Green, I hope you enjoy your stay!
D-Boyzachu100
D-Boyzachu100

DA Record : 10-0-4
SA Record : 0-0-0

Back to top Go down