Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.
Vylon Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DuelingTai's test results

2 posters

Go down

DuelingTai's test results Empty DuelingTai's test results

Post by RekonZero Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:14 pm

Match Results
RekonZero vs DuelingTai
Shaddollche vs. Frogs
Result of the Duel: Testee Lost 0-2 (0/10)

Deck Rating Total: 32/45

Main Deck Structure: 10/15

Main Deck Synergy: 8/10

Side Deck: 5/10 - The side deck is mostly made to lock down your opponents summons but it could be more diverse for countering opponents decks thus putting you at a advantage. I think the side deck needs some major reworks, it rolls well with your deck but the current meta would train stomp those side deck cards.

Extra Deck: 10/10 - pretty standard and well thought out extra deck

Notes on Deck: I think that straight up frogs are dead and dont provide much for the current meta but it syergizes fairly well and isnt a bad build i just think you should go with a different tech including frogs

Match Performance Total: 20/35

Use of Cards: 8/10

Concentration: 7/10

Control of the Duel: 2/10

Siding Skills: 3/5

Ruling Test Score: -/10

Notes on Performance: Tried using Dupe's eff after he detached it from an xyz monster and didnt take full advantage of his effects. Could of gone about some plays a lot better had he been more aware to the various effect combo's. I had control of the duel for pretty much all of both games. As for siding i think he sided right against me but i think that he could of sided in fissure to really screw me over. that would of been a big trump card for you.

Final Score: 52/90
0-55 places you in Slifer Red
56-75 places you in Ra Yellow
76-90 places you in Obelisk Blue.
To get Exodia Platinum, one must first achieve Obelisk Blue with at least a 85/90. Then he/she must contact a staff for the special Exodia challenge. This is extremely difficult to accomplish; very few may even get the opportunity to try for Exodia.

Welcome to Slifer Red
RekonZero
RekonZero
Owner
Owner

DA Record : 14-1-2
SA Record : 0-0-2

http://www.vylonduelingacademy.com

Back to top Go down

DuelingTai's test results Empty Re: DuelingTai's test results

Post by DuelingTai Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:18 pm

Well, it's something :v. I honestly didn't expect more than 25 points. Thank you for the duel Rekon.
DuelingTai
DuelingTai

DA Record : 0-0-0
SA Record : 0-0-0

Back to top Go down