Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.
Vylon Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RussRock7283's Test Results

2 posters

Go down

RussRock7283's Test Results Empty RussRock7283's Test Results

Post by YoungX Mon May 11, 2015 10:07 pm

Match Results
(YoungX) vs (RussRock7283)
(Battlin' Boxers) vs (Vanilla Pendulums)
Results of the Duel: Testee lost 0-2 (0/10)

Deck Rating Total: 25/45 - While your deck can be able to get some pendulum summons in, the deck will tend to create brick hands and usually result in a situation where you will just normal summon a vanilla monster. When you do make your plays, there is a risk of your opponent using spells and traps to rain on your parade. This was evident in both of the duels where indeed you were able to make an xyz or so, but the next turn it resulted in an almost empty field.

Main Deck Structure: 8/15 - Vanilla Pendulums are a pretty cool deck, and I see the approach you are going here with cards like Unexpected guy to make rank 4's. However running 3 copies of 3 normal pendulums will tend to cause you draw brick hands and lose consistency. Running 2 of each in this case would be suitable. I would also consider some pendulums such as Dragon Horn Hunter since you run the dino lance pendulum. If you do that, then running summoner's art is a very excellent choice so that you gain some search power. This also means that you should also trim down the number of non-pendulum vanilla monsters so that you are able to have a nice mix up. Justi-Break is a card that I have not considered in Vanilla Pendulums and I like the idea of using it. Though a mix-up of mirror force and juste-break sounds like a cool idea, but thats all up to you.

Main Deck Synergy: 8/10 - While from looking at the deck, the synergy seems to be there as you can summon your monsters with various cards, do some damage and xyz to rank 4s in order to make some magic.

Side Deck: 0/10 - No side deck.

Extra Deck: 7/10 - Your extra deck is all right, but having 3 Daigusto Emeral is unnecessary. Having it to 1 copy is enough. Usually people run 3 extra deck monsters of the same name if that monster is key to the deck's structure (i.e. Gear Gigant X in geargias) Anything else is pretty standard.

Match Performance Total: 28/35 - While you were unable to gain control for both duels, you tried your best to make do with what you had.

Use of Cards: 10/10 - You knew what you were doing and used your cards to the best of your ability.

Concentration: 10/10 - While the duels were short, the duelist knew what he was doing and made almost no misplays. There was one misplay where you forgot to destroy a mythic shell dragon that was summoned from Rescue Rabbit, but because it was a minor issue, no points were deducted.

Control of the Duel: 4/10 - In both matches, I had maintained control through most of the duel. Although there were times you were able to make some plays, in the end it did little to stop the plays I was making every turn.

Siding Skills: 0/5 (Had no side deck)

Ruling Test Score: 7/10

Final Score: 63/100
0-65 places you in Slifer Red
66-85 places you in Ra Yellow
86-100 places you in Obelisk Blue.

Welcome to Slifer Red
YoungX
YoungX

DA Record : 1-0-6
SA Record : 0-0-0

Back to top Go down