Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.
Vylon Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Killcharge test results

2 posters

Go down

Killcharge test results Empty Killcharge test results

Post by AdamTheTopGunDemamp Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:33 am

Match Duel Decks: Harpies vs Thunder Light and Dark Deck
Match Result: 15/15

Match Deck Build: 20/20
Match Performance: 17/20

Notes: Made a smart play putting my Drago sack attack to 0 with paladynamo and negating his effect, Right about when i was going to win round 1 he makes a come back blocking me with BLS i then set up a fake trap which he did not fall through this makes me question his ability to know when to attack or not. Lost round 1 because i am a HUGE idiot who could have summoned tempest but forgot about him to win the duel on an OPEN field.  He won both games but the performance itself was decent nothing EXTRAORDINARY but as i said decent. Good build nice originality, side deck is fine extra deck fine.

Single Duel Decks: Frognarchs vs Battling Boxers
Single Result: 0//5

Single Performance: 4/10
Single Deck Build: 15/20

Notes:

All duel there was no big plays very standard deck i got very little monarch draws causing my offense to be weak, nothing exceptional in the singles, made maybe 1 decent play to take out Obelisk using Excalibur. Managed to avoid a loss earlier with a top deck but still did not put up a good fight nor showed display of much skill with a Netdecked boxer deck, Unlike the first match where he showed an extremely good and original deck.

Attitude: 5/5
Different Deck: 5/5

Grand Total: 81/100

Additional Notes: 1 performance was really good, 1 was mediocre- really bad

Congratulations you have been Place in the Ra yellow dorm
AdamTheTopGunDemamp
AdamTheTopGunDemamp

DA Record : 22-0-0
SA Record : 4-0-3

Back to top Go down

Killcharge test results Empty Re: Killcharge test results

Post by Sevencolors Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:53 pm