Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.
Vylon Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood White Rose's test results (to be finished)

Go down

Blood White Rose's test results (to be finished) Empty Blood White Rose's test results (to be finished)

Post by JewDoo Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:50 am

Match Duel Decks: His Vampires vs. My Gogogos
Match: 0/15 points I won 2:0

Match Deck Construction: 10/20 points
Not bad, but very slow Vampire Deck. Has mostly Zombie based cards and really lacks some ordinary cards.
Match Performance: 5/20 points
Had a lot of chances to come back, but didn't. Only thing this member could do was defending.

Notes on Performance and Deck: Deck is based only on them vampires, zombies etc. I never saw cards like dark bribe, mst, solemn warning nor bottomless or torrential. He runs zombie related cards only.

Single Duel Decks: ??? vs.???

Single Duel: ?/5 Points

Single Deck Construction ??/20
Single Performance: ??/10

Notes on Performance and Deck:

Overall Attitude: 5/5 Points
Different Decks: ?/5 Points

Grand Total: ???/100

Other Notes:
Really bad with basic rules. This member doesn't know the difference between flip and flip summon (he also said that he "normal flip summoned", saying that it's different from flip summon beacuse his monster doesn't have a flip eff(?!) ). Also, he "normal flip summoned" in defense position. That's not the only think he doesn't know. He had a lot of misplays, too.
Has no side deck. Says side deck is not important.
I dueled with him only match duel, and he got disconnected when we started a single, so someone will have to continue his test when he will be able to log into DN again.

The highest dorm this member can be assinged to is Yellow, if he makes no mistakes in single, beacuse he lost 40 points total.
JewDoo

DA Record : 7-0-2
SA Record : 0-0-0

http://judgmentbringer.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down