Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.
Vylon Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood White Rose Test Results COmpleted

2 posters

Go down

Blood White Rose Test Results COmpleted Empty Blood White Rose Test Results COmpleted

Post by AdamTheTopGunDemamp Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:39 am

Match Duel Decks: His Vampires vs. My Gogogos
Match: 0/15 points I won 2:0

Match Deck Construction: 10/20 points 
Not bad, but very slow Vampire Deck. Has mostly Zombie based cards and really lacks some ordinary cards. 
Match Performance: 5/20 points 
Had a lot of chances to come back, but didn't. Only thing this member could do was defending.

Notes on Performance and Deck: Deck is based only on them vampires, zombies etc. I never saw cards like dark bribe, mst, solemn warning nor bottomless or torrential. He runs zombie related cards only. 

Single Duel Decks: Red Eyes Black Dragon Deck (Tester) Vs Wind-Ups (Testee)
Single Results:

Single Deck Build: 14/20
Single Performance: 8/10

Notes: Screwed my field once with Mirror force i came back knocked it all out with a Vortex again. Overall Dominated the Game and take out any big play i came up with really a good performance. Deck had 46 cards which is to much no side deck extra deck was decent.

Attitude: 5/5
Different Decks: 5/5

Grand Total: 47/100

Add Notes: You will be assigned to Slifer Red
AdamTheTopGunDemamp
AdamTheTopGunDemamp

DA Record : 22-0-0
SA Record : 4-0-3

Back to top Go down

Blood White Rose Test Results COmpleted Empty Re: Blood White Rose Test Results COmpleted

Post by RekonZero Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:00 pm

dorm awarded topic locked
RekonZero
RekonZero
Owner
Owner

DA Record : 14-1-2
SA Record : 0-0-2

http://www.vylonduelingacademy.com

Back to top Go down