Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.
Vylon Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JudgementDuelist (Retest)

2 posters

Go down

JudgementDuelist (Retest) Empty JudgementDuelist (Retest)

Post by AdamTheTopGunDemamp Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:57 am

Match Duel Decks: Harpies vs Battlin Boxers
Match Results: 0/15

Match Deck build: 15/20
Match Performance: 15/20

Notes: Both had terrible hands in first round he got me down to half health but i got back and managed to take it home, Round 2 he thought Drago sack would die if i still had tokens when i used dark hole, Attempted to target Harpies Pet Phantasmal Dragon with Blasters effect, In the match well round 1 was pretty decent just nothing to big, Round 2 i kind of dominated but he still played well. Deck Built was standard Battling Boxers with 1 tech i like which was Blue Mountain Butterspy 

Single Duel Decks: Frognarchs vs Karakuris 
Single Results: 5/5 

Single Deck Build: 18/20 
Single Performance: 9/10

Notes: Could have won 1 turn earlier but "forgot to attack", Managed to break my deffense after 4 rounds of me defending, Had control over pretty much the entire duel opened i managed to get 2000Lp off of him but it was nothing big it took a while but from the start it was inevitable that you would win as long as i did not draw in a dark hole which did not happen. Had a Standard Karakuri build but was nice had some Psychic monsters teched in. 

Attitude: 5/5
Different deck: 5/5

Additional Points: 1 Reason: Caught an intentional misplay i did to see if he was paying attention

Grand Total: 74/100

Additional Notes: Had you won the match you were obelisk for sure, you do not lack skills to be an obelisk you just lost the match because i played strong that is the ONLY reason why you did not make Obelisk blue
AdamTheTopGunDemamp
AdamTheTopGunDemamp

DA Record : 22-0-0
SA Record : 4-0-3

Back to top Go down

JudgementDuelist (Retest) Empty Re: JudgementDuelist (Retest)

Post by JewDoo Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:59 am

okay, I understand, thank you very much Smile
JewDoo

DA Record : 7-0-2
SA Record : 0-0-0

http://judgmentbringer.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down